Santa's reindeer are off and running for another season of Reindeer Races on Mix 98.3 WPKO. Keep listening for your chance to call-in and play. If you are selected you'll have to name a Reindeer Race sponsor. Then we will play the track conditions for the race. You'll then pick one of Santa's reindeer. If your reindeer finishes in the top 3, you will be entered in to our jackpot drawing worth over $800 in prizes. The higher your reindeer finishes the more times your name will be entered. 1st place will net you 10x, 2nd place 5x and 3rd is 3x. You'll have better odds of picking a winning reindeer by picking up a tipsheet at one of our sponsors: Jacobs Auto Repair, Firehouse Pizza, McDonald's of Indian Lake, Shoe Sensation, Homecoming Family Restaurant, Mad River Mountain, Pak Mail, Fazoli's, Woody's at the Lake, Kings Country Corner, McDonald's of Bellefontaine, Curly's Custom Meats, Subway of Indian Lake & Bellefontaine's Best Car Wash.
We will draw the winner on Monday December 22 live on 98.3 WPKO. Reindeer Races pop at anytime so keep it on Mix 98.3 WPKO.
WPKO Reindeer Races Official Rules
- Contests are open to all persons with the exception of full or part-time employees of V-Teck Communications, Inc., and their immediate family and employees and family members of participating sponsors. V-Teck Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any winner if contest rules are not followed.
- There is no purchase necessary to win. Grand Prize winner may pick up their prize at 1501 Road 235, Bellefontaine, Ohio, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, except on legal holidays.
- Reindeer Races grand prize winner will be a random drawing from qualified contestants. To qualify listeners will have to listen to play Reindeer Races. If chosen to play, the listener must pick a reindeer. If their reindeer comes in 1st, 2nd or 3rd they will be entered in to the grand prize drawing. A first place finish will earn 10 entries in the drawing, 2nd place 5 entries and 3rd place 3 entries.
- V-Teck Communications, Inc. is not responsible for issues regarding telephones, cellular phones, including, but not limited to, hang-ups and disconnections (the station is free to take the next caller.)
- Must be 18 years of age or older to win the Reindeer Races grand prize. Anyone under 18 years old will be automatically disqualified.
- Limit of one entry per person/per household in Reindeer Races. All duplicates will be disqualified along with the original entrant.
- Taxes, registrations, permits, and license fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Restrictions relating to any prize may apply.
- Grand prize drawing for Reindeer Races will take place Monday December 22, 2014. Need not be present or listening to win. Winner will be notified after the drawing and will have two weeks, from that day (January 5, 2015), to claim their prizes or else prizes will be forfeited.
- Value for the prizes has been previously established and is not guaranteed or warranted by V-Teck Communications, Inc. V-Teck Communications, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the announced prize is unavailable.
- V-Teck Communications, Inc. accepts no responsibility for accidents or injuries incurred from use or misuse of prizes.
- V-Teck Communications, Inc. retains the right to amend these rules at any time with or without notice. All decisions by V-Teck Communications, Inc. are final.